- The X-Max pioneered creation of two different ways for placing the filament. Ventilative printing or enclosed constant temperature printing for you to choose when printing the different types of filament.
- 5-inch full-color touchscreen with intuitive icons makes for easy operation
- Build size: 300mm x 250mm x 300mm / 11.8" x 9.8" x 11.8"
- Full metal support more stable than plastic support; Aviation aluminum, CNC machining aluminum alloy
- Professional Amazon after-service team, if you have any problem with our 3d printer, we will reply to you within 24 hours. Free one-year warranty.
The X-max is the top advanced 3d printer in JUNCO Technology, designed by the international top team of industrialists. The company's purpose in creating X-max is:
1. To enable the users to print larger sizes.
2. To allow the users to experience more quality, more stable printers. Max uses the best workmanship, the best accessories.
3. To allow the users not only can print PLA, ABS, TPU, but it also can print Nylon, Carbon fiber, PC, and other high-performance materials. It has wider applications.
4. To let the users experience the best service, a good product should have excellent service.
5. X-max also has lots of features such as quiet printing, air purification, Wifi connection function, power outage.
Newly Developed Extruder
A extruder: For printing general material such as PLA, ABS, TPU ( already installed on the printer).
B extruder: For printing advanced material such as Nylon, Carbo Fiber, PC.
Two Different Ways for Place the Filament
A. Place the filament outside: The filament feeds more smoothly while printing PLA, TPU, PETG. It is compatible with any brands of 1.75mm filament.
B. Place the filament inside: For printing advanced material such as Nylon, Carbon Fiber, PC, which requires an enclosed constant temperature printing.
Dual lead screw Z-axis design gives much more stability and accuracy than single lead screw models sold by the competition.
Double Side Printing
A side: We can use the obverse side to print general filament such as ABS, PLA, TPU.
B side: We can use the obverse side to print advanced filament such as Nylon, PC, Carbo fiber, just as smooth like glass.
They are one of the most common domesticated animals, along with cats, fish, and turtles.
Heated, Flexible, and Removable
The removable, flexible build plate makes removing a model A breeze. Simply remove and flex it to dislodge the model.